Welcome to Theraspace Physiotherapy and Pilates where Clinical Pilates and
Physiotherapy are combined, to support you in achieving your health goals.
With thorough assessment and goal setting the ideal combination of manual therapy, safe and effective Clinical Pilates, exercise, home exercise and active self management strategies are developed for your individual needs.
With a combination of treatment strategies we aim to reduce pain, increase your core strength, improve your posture, increase flexibility and facilitate your recovery from illness, injury and surgery. Our services aim to enhance your performance in the activities that are important to you, whether they be sport or work demands, family life or getting on with a busy lifestyle.
If you have a chronic health condition our aim is to maximise your function and enjoyment of life with evidence based treatment, pain management and self management strategies.
Our dedicated Physiotherapists are highly trained and experienced in:
- Clinical Pilates – mat and equipment based
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy including manual therapy and individualised exercise programs
- Rehabilitation for hip, knee and shoulder joint surgery and long term health conditions such as Arthritis, M.S., Balance disorders and Diabetes
- Pre and post natal Pilates
- Pain Management incorporating active self management strategies, pacing principles and education
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Dry needling